Management scheme of high efficiency synchronous rectification 5V 2.4a power bank
Publisher: Administrator Date：2020-12-03
The chip integrates a 2A battery charger, 2.4A discharge output, power display and various protection functions. Charging mode: The internal charger takes power from the 5V (±10%) adapter, and the chip integrates input overvoltage protection, which can effectively inhibit the damage to the chip by the voltage spike of the adapter. When the input voltage exceeds 6.1V, the chip automatically turns off charging and bypass output. The 10V input voltage can be continuously applied to the chip input terminal without causing damage to the chip. The built-in full charge voltage point (4.2V/4.35V±1%) of the chip can be selected by an external resistor. The chip integrates a high-efficiency switching charger, which reduces the volume and cost of peripheral circuits.
Discharge mode: The chip provides 2.4A discharge current for the load. In charging mode and discharging mode, the chip uses PFM technology to achieve light load and high efficiency. The integrated short circuit protection, over-temperature protection and input over-voltage and under-voltage protection ensure the stable and reliable operation of the chip. The chip uses a 24-pin FCQFN4X4 package.
1. Fully integrated power MOSFET, 5V mobile charging equipment battery management system with intelligent charge and discharge management
2. Input withstand voltage: 10V (DC), 12V (instantaneous).
3. Support automatic recognition of BC1.2, Apple, Samsung and other devices
4. Load insertion detection function
5. NTC temperature protection, battery over/under voltage protection, chip over temperature protection, short circuit protection, etc.